...keeping up spirits when everything is down in life

Jenpa Lekso, Welcome

How is your day?

Spend a few moments here and be happy all day long. This is truly your day indeed. LET IT COUNT!

Monday, May 26, 2008

An Angel in the Nightmare

I bored my way via throng,
Tracing the footsteps of my
Angel of that night’s nightmare.
In a blink, she faded in a cloudless sky.

She ran amok amidst crowd.
Through thick and thin, I
Made my own way in the wake of her.
She transcended barrier in the state of grace.

She in the center with everybody’s eye on her,
Contriving to hide her blush face,
Didn’t abandon her race
Rather, accelerated her pace.

Resolved with my resolution,
I’m on my own pace. Though restless,
Restive and agitated with exhaustion,
I made relentless pursuit with new solution.

“Nothing obstructs her way,
Like a lioness looking for a lost cub”
Few among the many, I heard they say.
Who’ll desist how furious she may.

Owing to weary body and fatigue muscles,
She could not proceed further.
Determined to make her my own, yet
I couldn’t clutch her either.


From the clamor, I scream in terror,
To calm the tumultuous concourse.
All confused view at me in speechless amaze
And followed by a moment’s silence.

Soon mass begun striking me,
I endured the guilty of offending somebody.
But I couldn’t withstand the labour that threatened me.
Does she belong to somebody?

Their roughness increases with my wrath,
With increased vigor, no one left me unscathed.
I accepted my doom, prepared for my looming death,
For, I can no way extricate from the quagmire.

My impetuses for her face gradually fall.
My body neglected the obligation of heart.
But who can flee heaven’s call.
Who imposed me this Herculean task?

O god! Have mercy in my final doom,
And show me the way till heaven’s door.
There, my angel and I shall bloom
In bliss, and complete the life.

Horrible was that night’s dream.
I’ll never dream,
To dream like that night’s dream.
But, I’ll not forget that night’s dream.Which is indeed a mere nightmare?

3 comments:

penstar said...

wow! A great poem there, realspy. I think you are a dream spy, may na? Good work!

tcz said...

hey real or fake spy.your poem is nice,especially the title.

tcz said...

hey real or fake spy.your poem is nice,especially the title.